Licensing & Sharing
First Grade ELA
Second Grade ELA
Third Grade ELA
Fourth Grade ELA
Fifth Grade ELA
Sixth Grade ELA
Seventh Grade ELA
Eighth Grade ELA
Ninth & Tenth Grades ELA
Eleventh & Twelfth Grades ELA
First Grade Math
Second Grade Math
Third Grade Math
Fourth Grade Math
Fifth Grade Math
Sixth Grade Math
Seventh Grade Math
Eighth Grade Math
High School Math
Soc Studies Home
Tools & Resources
Tulare County Tech Rodeo
VAPA Funding & Grants
VAPA College & Career Resources
Theatre Company School Performances
Tulare County Poet Project
Tools & Resources
Templates & Rubrics
SBAC Digital Library
Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
Assessment General Info
Student Events Home
A Night at the 21st Century Museum
National History Day
Poetry Out Loud
TCOE Student Art Exhibitions
Tulare County STEM Expo
Tulare County Tech Challenge
Young Authors' Faire
Young People's Concerts
Parent & Community
21st Century Alphabet Soup
Master Event Calendar
TULARE COUNTY TECH RODEO
The TCOE EdTech Integration Department is excited to announce its 1st Annual Tech Rodeo, a full day of EdTech learning for educators and administrators. This dynamic learning experience includes a
Robotics Exhibition Corral
from across the country, experienced
CUE Rockstar Faculty
inspiring presentation sessions
on the following learning strands:
Leadership (Admin & Coaches)
- Learn practical skills for leading effective technology integration at your district/school site.
- STEM sessions provide tools and inspiration for integrating Science Technology Engineering & Math lessons into the classroom. At Makerspaces sessions, learn to leverage the power of student-centered, kinesthetic learning that stimulates creativity.
- Transform your classroom/campus learning environment to best foster student collaboration & communication.
Connected Teachers & Classrooms
- Use technology to build your professional learning network. Learn to create connections for your students that expands past the four walls of your classroom.
Pedagogy/PBL & More
- These sessions provide applicable tools/frameworks for research-based instruction that meets your students’ needs.
There will be a
keynote provided by George Couros
- a Division Principal of Innovative Teaching and Learning with Parkland School Division, located in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada, as well as an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership consultant. He is also the author of
"The Innovator's Mindset"
. George believes we need to inspire our kids to follow their passions, while letting them inspire us to do the same.
Click here to view our session schedule
7:45 - 8:30 Check-In, Breakfast
8:30 - 8:45 Introduction
8:45 - 9:45 George Couros Keynote
9:45 - 10:15 Book Signing/ Live Twitter Chat
10:15-11:05 Session 1
11:10-12:00 Session 2
12:00-1:00 Lunch & Learn (Creating a PLN using Pinterest)
1:00-1:50 Session 3
1:55-2:45 Session 4
2:50-3:30 Closing Ignite Sessions
About George Couros
George is currently an “Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant”, as well as the author of the popular book
“The Innovator’s Mindset“
. George formerly served as the Division Principal of Innovative Teaching and Learning with Parkland School Division, located in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada.
George has over 17 years of experience as an educator, in a myriad of roles through grades K-12. George is passionate about distributed leadership, and believes that creating a collaborative environment with all stakeholders will help to ensure that teachers and administrators meet the best needs of all the children they serve.
January 14, 2017
Sundale Union Elementary
13990 Avenue 240, Tulare CA
Registration fee: $150 - A value!
Continental breakfast, lunch included
Be sure to wrangle up some technology to take with you (laptop, tablet, etc.)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SESSION SCHEDULE
(559) 651-3031 Ext. 3327
©Copyright 2017 Tulare County Office of Education
Documents on this repository are intended to be downloaded, used and disseminated broadly by all users. Please retain the following attribution whenever documents mirror Tulare County Office of Education original work, formatting or assemblage: “Developed by Tulare County Office of Education, Jim Vidak, County Superintendent of Schools.” If you modify documents for further use after download, please use the following attribution: “Modified from materials developed by Tulare County Office of Education, Jim Vidak, County Superintendent of Schools.” Thank you.